Jennifer Aniston: Age, Family, Career, Personal life and more
World icon who became famous with the role of Rachel Green in Friends , Jennifer Aniston is today one of the most loved actresses internationally. She was born on February 11, 1968 in Los Angeles into a family of Greek origins, she began studying theater and figurative arts at the age of 11 after her parents’ divorce. Her success, as we have already said, is sanctioned by her role in Friends.
Since the end of the TV series she has been busy on the set in several films, from Romantic misunderstandings to A week from God , continuing with … and in the end comes Polly, I hate you, I leave you, you … , Me and Marleyand much more. Read down below and find out more about Jennifer Aniston.
She gained worldwide recognition for playing Rachel Green in the popular television sitcom Friends (1994-2004), a role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award. The character was very popular during the series’ run, resulting in her being recognized as one of the 100 Greatest Female TV Characters in the United States.
Her box office hits include Bruce Almighty (2003), I Hate You, I’ll Leave You… (2006), Marley & Me (2008) , Just Let It Go (2011), Kill the Bosses… and Live Happily (2011) and Family Dealers (2013), each of which grossed over $200 million worldwide. Her most acclaimed performances are her in The Good Girl (2002) and Cake (2014), for which she received nominations for the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Drama and at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. You are the co-founder, in 2008, of the production company Echo Films.
Jennifer Aniston net worth
She is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood and was ranked the “11th Richest Woman in the Entertainment Industry” in 2007, with an estimated fortune of $110 million.
Jennifer Aniston movies
- Camp Cucamonga , directed by Roger Duchowny – TV movie (1990)
- Ferris Bueller – TV series (1990)
- 1990 Molloy (TV Series) 13 episodes (1990)
- Time travel ( Quantum Leap ) – TV series, episode 5×04 (1992)
- But what’s on your mind? ( Herman’s Head ) – TV series, episodes 1×25-3×08 (1992-1993)
- Burke’s Law ( Burke ) – TV series, episode 1×04 (1994)
- 1994 Muddling Through (TV Series) (10 episodes)
- Friends – TV series, 236 episodes (1994-2004)
- Partners – TV series, episode 1×17 (1996)
- Growing Up Grizzly 2 , directed by Dan Arden – TV documentary (2004)
- Dirt – TV series, episode 1×13 (2007)
- 30 Rock – TV series, episode 3×03 (2008)
- Cougar Town – TV series, episode 2×01 (2010)
- The Morning Show – TV Series, 20 episodes (2019-ongoing)
- Friends: The Reunion , directed by Ben Winston – TV special (2021)
- My Friend Mac ( Mac and Me ), directed by Stewart Raffill (1988) – uncredited
- Leprechaun , directed by Mark Jones (1993)
- Frankie’s Dream ( Dream for an Insomniac ), directed by Tiffanie DeBartolo (1996)
- The Sense of Love ( She’s the One ), directed by Edward Burns (1996)
- Romantic Misunderstandings ( Picture Perfect ), directed by Glenn Gordon Caron (1997)
- Only if fate ( Til There Was You ), directed by Scott Winant (1997)
- The Thin Pink Line , directed by Joe Dietl and Michael Irpino (1998)
- The Object of My Affection , directedby Nicholas Hytner (1998)
- Waiting for Woody – Short film (1998)directed by Grant Heslov
- Employees… bad! ( Office Space ), directed by Mike Judge (1999)
- Rock Star , directed by Stephen Herek (2001)
- The Good Girl , directed by Miguel Arteta (2002)
- Bruce Almighty ( Bruce Almighty ), directed by Tom Shadyac (2003)
- Abby Singer , directed by Ryan R. Williams (2003) – cameo
- …and at last comes Polly ( Along Came Polly ), directed by John Hamburg (2004)
- Derailed ( Derailed ), directed by Mikael Håfström (2005)
- Family Vice ( Rumor Has It… ), directed by Rob Reiner (2005)
- Friends with Money , directed by Nicole Holofcener (2006)
- I hate you, I leave you, you… ( The Break-Up ), directed by Peyton Reed (2006)
- Marley & Me ( Marley & Me ), directed by David Frankel (2008)
- Management – Love on the Run , directed by Stephen Belber (2008)
- He’s Just Not That Into You ( He’s Just Not That Into You ), directed by Ken Kwapis (2009)
- Journey to Sundance directed by Julian Starks – documentary (2009)
- Something Special ( Love Happens ), directed by Brandon Camp (2009)
- The Bounty Hunter ,directed by Andy Tennant (2010)
- Two hearts and a test tube ( The Switch ), directed by Will Speck and Josh Gordon (2010)
- Just Go with It (2011)directed by Dennis Dugan
- Horrible Bosses , directed by Seth Gordon (2011)
- Naked and Happy ( Wanderlust ), directed by David Wain (2012)
- We ‘re the Millers ( We’re the Millers ), directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber (2013)
- Surprise Exchange – Life of Crime ( Life of Crime ), directed by Daniel Schechter (2013)
- Cake , directed by Daniel Barnz (2014)
- Come ammazzare il capo 2 ( Horrible Bosses 2 ), directed by Sean Anders (2014)
- Anything Can Happen on Broadway ( She’s Funny That Way ), directed by Peter Bogdanovich (2014)
- Mother’s Day , directed by Garry Marshall (2016)
- Office Christmas Party , directed by Will Speck and Josh Gordon (2016)
- A Soldier’s Tale ( The Yellow Birds ), directed by Alexandre Moors (2017)
- I want a life in the shape of me ( Dumplin’ ), directed by Anne Fletcher (2018)
- Murder Mystery , directed by Kyle Newacheck (2019)
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High Table Read , directed by Ivan Dudynsky (2020)
- Murder Mystery 2 , directed by Jeremy Garelick (2023)
Jennifer Aniston age
She is born in 1969/02/11 and now she is 54 years old.
Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer
According to the American media, Jennifer and David began to see each other after they met on the occasion of the “Friends” reunion . On that occasion, the two actors admitted that, at the time of the sitcom, they had a “big crush” on each other which, however, never resulted in a relationship. David told host James Corden, ” I had a huge crush on Jen ,” to which she replied, “She was reciprocated.” David then added: “We liked each other but every time one of us was in a committed relationship and we never crossed that line.”
A source recently told Closer magazine, “After the reunion, it became clear that the memories of the past had sparked feelings for both of them and that the chemistry they’ve always had to bury was still there. They started texting each other soon after filming and Just last month, David flew from his home in New York to see Jen in Los Angeles.” The insider added that Jen cooked for David at her home and that they were seen touring a Santa Barbara winery together. However, a rep for the 54-year-old actor let it be known that there is “no truth” to the rumors.
Jennifer Aniston friends
In 1994 She auditioned for a role in a new NBC series, then known as Friends like us. Initially she is asked to audition for the role of Monica, but Jennifer refuses her and she supports the audition for the role of Rachel Green, a character she will play in the drama. The success of the series is huge and gives it great popularity. Friends Like Us was bought by the television station NBC which broadcast it under the title Friends. The series aired in the United States from September 22 to May 6, 2004. The final episode was watched by 52.5 million people, placing it fourth in the list of the most watched finales of all time and the most watched of the decade. With this role, Aniston won an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
Jennifer Aniston private life
Born in Los Angeles, in the State of California in the United States, on February 11, 1969 (52 years old), Jennifer Aniston is a daughter of art. Both her father, John, and her mother, Nancy Dow, are actors. Her parents divorced when she was eleven, but their artistic imprint certainly influenced Jennifer, who began attending theater and visual arts classes from a very young age. In 2015, talking about her studies, she revealed that she had many difficulties in learning due to a form of dyslexia that she suffers from and that she was diagnosed when she was twenty years old. Jennifer Aniston’s love life was marked by three important relationships. The first with the American actor Tate Donovan (the Jimmy Cooper of the successful television series OC.), which began in 1995 and ended in 1998. The year in which the actress meets Brad Pitt and begins a story with him that soon became one of the most celebrated in Hollywood. The two married in the summer of 2000 and seemed to be one of the closest couples in American showbiz. In 2005, however, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt announced their separation, which culminated in the divorce dating back to October of the same year. After the end of the first marriage, the actress found love again in 2011, when she met the director and screenwriter Justin Theroux , with whom she got married in 2015. Even in this case, however, the relationship soon deteriorated and the two separated in 2018, after two and a half years of married life.
Jennifer Aniston career
In 1993, he got a part in Leprechaun. Shortly thereafter she auditioned for a television series called Friends Like Us, which changed its name before the pilot episode to Friends. She was offered the role of Monica; after meeting with the producers, however, she was entrusted with the role of Rachel Green, which was more suitable for her. To play this character she was forced to lose weight. In 1995 she took part, together with colleague Matthew Perry, in a series of promotional sketches for the Microsoft Windows 95 system . She appears alongside Quentin Tarantino in the video game Steven Spielberg’s Director’s Chairfrom 1998, a filmmaking simulation of a motion picture conceived and produced by US director Steven Spielberg.
In 2004 and again in 2016, she was declared “the most beautiful woman in the world” by the periodical People.
In 2006 Jennifer Aniston made her directorial debut, directing the short film Room 10 with Andrea Buchanan, set in an emergency room, starring Kris Kristofferson and Robin Wright, and produced by Glamor magazine, which has been making the series of shorts since 2005 author Reel Moments taken from real stories “scripted” by the female readers. On October 23, 2006 she participated in the charity event The 24 Hour Plays 2006, held at the American Airlines Theater in New York, a “workshop” during which 6 plays lasting 10 minutes were written, rehearsed and performed in 24 hours. She was the lead in Three Girls and Bob, written by Adam Bock. In early 2007, Forbes magazine listed her in the top ten richest women in show business, in tenth place with assets of $ 110 million.
In 2011 he co-starred in the film Horrible Bosses. She appears in 2012 in Burning Love, comedy webseries of Yahoo! with Ken Marino and produced by Ben Stiller. The same year he receives a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
In 2013 he starred in the comedy How do you deal with the family, along with Jason Sudeikis and Emma Roberts. In the same year she was declared “the sexiest woman of all time” by Men’s Health magazine.