300+ condolence messages for loss of mother and father
A bereavement is always a sad circumstance, but when it comes to the mother of a loved one, it becomes necessary to express the pain of her loss with delicate words. If you knew this special woman who flew to heaven, chances are you’ll go to her funeral: don’t be afraid to be moved in front of the family, it’s completely normal! Indeed, crying is a liberating act. In this video we explain why crying is good for you.
Finding the right words to write a condolence message to someone who has lost their mother can be tricky. In fact, it is not easy to be able to make those we love understand how close we are to them in grief over the loss of such an important figure. If unfortunately you find yourself in this sad situation and are looking for the right way to show your closeness to those who are suffering for their dead mother, then our ideas will be useful for you. Read down below and find out the best condolence messages for loss of mother and father.
The loss of a relative or loved one is very difficult to deal with, but being comforted in such a moment makes you feel less alone and unable to manage emotions. Finding the right words to offer condolences is a way to console and be close to those who have suffered a loss. Many people struggle to participate when a friend or relative faces a death. But, sometimes, even a small gesture, a hug or a heartfelt and tactfully expressed phrase of condolence can make the difference.
- I am so sorry to hear the news about your [mother/father]. Please accept my condolences.
- You and your whole family are in my thoughts.
- May loving memories of your [mother/father] help you find peace.
- Thinking of you and wishing you strength and comfort.
- Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sorrowful time.
- You have my deepest condolences for the loss of someone so dear.
- Please accept these flowers in honour of your late [mother/father]. May they rest in peace.
- I would like to offer my sympathy to you and your family at this incredibly difficult time.
- On behalf of the entire team, please accept our deepest sympathies.
- We want to let you know that our thoughts are with you and your family.
- We’re wishing you and your family courage and peace during this time of mourning.
- Sending my deepest sympathy to you and your family at this difficult time.
- I’m thinking of you, remembering [spouse or partner’s name] and celebrating their life.
- Wishing you the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to hold in your heart forever.
- My heart goes out to you. Please accept my deepest sympathy.
- I’m deeply sorry to learn of the passing of your dear [husband/wife/partner]. They will be fondly remembered.
- Today and always, may loving memories bring you strength and peace.
- With a heavy heart, I send my sincere condolences to you and your family.
- Keeping you and [name] in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest sympathy.
- May the memories of [name] help you find comfort.
- Condolence messages for the loss of a family member
- Here are some examples of condolence messages you can send to a colleague who has recently lost a family member:
- I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your loved one.
- My deepest sympathy goes out to you at this difficult time.
- May happy memories of your [family member] bring you comfort at this sad time.
- I am saddened to hear of the loss of your [family member]. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.
- Thinking of you at this difficult time.
- I wish you and your family peace and comfort as you grieve the loss of your [family member].
- Please accept my condolences for the loss of your beloved [family member].
- May you find comfort at this most difficult time in the outpouring of love surrounding you and your family.
- My deepest condolences for the sudden loss of your [family member]. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
- I’m thinking of you during this time of sadness. I’m so sorry for your profound loss.
- Our hearts go out to you during this time of sorrow.
- We hold you close in our thoughts at this sad time. We’re deeply sorry for your profound loss.
- Our condolences for the loss of your loved one. With deepest sympathy from your co-workers.
- Please know we’re thinking of you during this painful time. As your work family, we’re here for you.
- We’re so incredibly sorry for your loss. We’re all thinking of you.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss, and our thoughts are with you.
- We’d like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.
- Sending heartfelt condolences.
- Sending caring thoughts your way.
- I was so saddened to hear of your loss.
- So sorry for your loss.
- Thinking of you.
- Sent with love and remembrance of your loved one.
- With my deepest condolences to you and your family.
- Celebrating the life of a great person.
- Someone so special will never be forgotten.
- With deepest sympathy.
Thank you condolence messages
In moments like this it is difficult to express the emotion in words, but I want to express my closeness in pain to the whole family. There are no words that can help express the pain for the mourning you have suffered. Nothing can fill this void but know that we are close to you in pain. Nothing and no one can ever replace mom. Know that I share your pain with emotion. My condolences on the great loss your family has suffered. We join in your pain. The loss of a mother causes enormous pain. Be strong, we are close to you in suffering and we offer you our condolences. Read down below and see these beautiful thank you condolence messages.
- Appreciate your company in this hard time. Your words were so kind, and you helped me to get through this. Thanks a lot.
- You really did what a real friend should do. Thank you for standing beside me in this hard time. I really appreciate this from the bottom of my heart. Thanks a lot again.
- I really don’t know how to put my words together to show my gratitude to you. You did this so well. Thanks a lot, friend!
- It was very nice of you to send us condolences and prayers. Thanks a lot for that.
- I am very thankful to you for your messages of sympathy and condolences. Please accept my gratitude.
- Please accept my thanks to you, I hope this message expresses how thankful I am to you.
- It has been a very hard time for us and I am sorry I could not get back to you then. I want to say Appreciative of your condolences and prayers.
- I sincerely Thank you for all your thoughtful messages and for showing how much you care for me and my family. We are very thankful to you. Appreciative.
- Appreciate for helping me out every time. Whenever I needed someone, you were there by my side. I can’t tell you how grateful I am.
- Do not forget to send a perfect thank you note for condolences. Here is a list of the top thank you for condolences messages.
- Thank you for being with us in our bad times, and for your kind messages.
- You have encouraged me through this tough time, and you have given me hope. I am very grateful to you for everything you did for me. Appreciative.
- I am very thankful to you and all the efforts you made to make me feel better in this time of grief. Thank you for taking care of me and sending me your condolences. Appreciative.
- I am grateful for all your good deeds of yours. Your condolences made us feel better. Appreciate everything.
- I am having a hard time arranging my words and putting them together to thank you. Hope you will understand that your company and your sympathy meant a lot to me and my family. Appreciate for doing this.
- Thank you for your kind words during this time. It really means so much.
- Thank you for your condolences and prayers for our family. It really means a lot to get a friend alongside in these circumstances.
- Thank you for the amazing sympathy and support. It really did help a lot.
- Yes, we are really going to miss him, but I feel much better now because of your support and messages. Thanks a lot.
- Thank you for coming by and sharing your sympathy. It makes us feel really better.
- We really appreciate your great thoughts in this hard time. I appreciate this so very much.
- We are immensely indebted to the flowers and sympathy card.
- We are greatly appreciative of your support and generosity during this hard period.
- We would like to grab this chance to show our genuine gratitude for the condolences.
- The unselfishness and thoughtfulness of great companions like you have been an incredible support to us during this tough time.
- No words can show my heartfelt gratitude for the condolence.
- Your support, kindness, and generosity are deeply appreciated in this tough time.
- Please acknowledge my genuine gratitude for the wonderful flowers and condolence.
- Your caring and thoughtfulness are truly appreciated.
- We can hardly show our thankfulness for your presence in our tough times.
- Thank you for your presence during the unfortunate casualty of our beloved.
- Your tenderness, concern, and thoughtfulness will always be appreciated.
- Our family will always stay thanks to you for your condolences, prayers, and support.
- It is impossible to show our gratitude for your presence in this darkest time.
- We are deeply thankful for providing words of solace during those sad times.
- We are greatly indebted for your great support during a time of deep sadness.
- Your fondness, support, and condolences made me realize that I am not alone. Thank you.
- We want to show our indebtedness for your comforting and soothing words.
- Your genuine solaces brought me the comfort, and hoped that I never felt I’d get in my existence again. Thanks.
- Your kind gesture is truly appreciated.
- Your support and comforting and precious words gave me the strength and hoped I needed to overcome those darkest and tough times. Thanks.
- The care and fondness during the painful time shown by you are truly appreciated.
- Thank you for being so thoughtful and sending us messages and flowers. Appreciative.
- I don’t know how to express this, but I really appreciate your condolences. Thanks a lot.
- Whatever you said in your message deserves much more than just a thank you. I don’t have words to appreciate that. I am very thankful to you. Appreciative.
- You are sensitive, kind, and a great human being. Appreciate for sending your condolences. It helped us get through this tough time. Thanks a lot again.
- We appreciate having you with us in this time of sorrow. Thank you for all the beautiful words. They were very much comfort at this time. I am so appreciative of all the messages as well as support.
- Thank you for your warm messages, it means a lot to everyone in this family. Thank you for your condolences and for showing that you care for us.
- Without you, I would have no strength. It helps a lot when someone says those words. Your message was very kind, so thank you again for doing this.
- Thank you for showering us with your kindness. We are blessed to have a neighbor like you who stood beside us in our hardest times. Super thankful!
- We are grateful for your kindness and sympathy.
- Your expression of condolence is deeply appreciated.
- We are indebted to you for your sympathy in this tough period.
- Your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.
- We are filled with gratitude for companions like you at this hard period.
- Your present in this tough time is appreciated.
- We are indebted to you for providing us comfort and support.
- We are totally clueless about how we would have tolerated the expiration of our amazing child without your support. Thank you a lot.
- I am indebted to you for showing us your kindness and sympathy.
- We are filled with gratitude for praying for me and my family.
Condolence messages for loss of mother
- Every person who is born will die one day. We all know that parents are always at the top of our loved list. Losing one of them is like the world’s end. Extremely sorry for your mother’s death dear!
- As you grieve, do not forget how beautiful and amazing person your mother was! Truly sorry for your loss.
- Hope you always find your peace of mind and comfort knowing how wonderful your mother was. My condolences.
Your mother was one of the nicest person ever. Stay strong while mourning for your beloved mother.
- She was truly a wonderful woman. I will always remember how amazing she was. My deepest sympathies on her death.
- I pray for you and your family on this painful loss. May your mother live among you through her sweet memories and unconditional love.
Sending my sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your loving mother.
- I extend my condolences to you for this painful loss. May your mother’s soul rest in peace.
- I give my deepest sympathies to you on the death of your beloved mother. She was an angel and shall remain one among others in the heavens.
- Please accept our sincere condolence for the death of your mother! No one can replace her place but the Almighty can comfort your heart! May her soul rest in peace. My deepest sympathy to you and your family!
May God gives you the strength to deal with this great loss of your mother. May you always feel her presence with you.
- I’m totally shocked by hearing the news of your mother’s passing. I think the mother is a special gift for us from the Almighty! But man is mortal. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family!
- I’ll never forget the pretty face of your mother. She was a great lady. Accept my deepest condolence for the death of your mother! My prayers are with you during this time.
- Every mother teaches her child to be strong always. Because she knows that one day she’ll be gone. Today is that day. So be strong and follow every word that your mother taught! You have my deepest sympathies.
Dear friend, I Hope the Almighty gives you the strength to deal with your huge loss. Your mother was one of the kindest people we have ever come across. May God reward her with heaven.
- My heart goes out to you, my friend. Sending my deepest condolences to you for losing such an amazing and beautiful soul like that of my auntie.
- God sees and know everything, my dear! Don’t be very upset. I am just praying for the peace of your mother in heaven. Sorry for your loss dear! My prayers and thoughts are with you during this dark time in your life.
- I know that your faith is strong and I wish you can hold it in any situation. I admire the life your mother led. She was a great woman. I’m sorry for the loss of such a valuable one in your life!
During this dark time, I am sending my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I remember your mother in all my prayers. Hold up strong, dear friend. May God give you peace.
- Your mother loved you so much, dear. I hope you will always remember your mother’s words and abide by them. Stay strong and pray to God for easing her pain and granting her heaven. Amen.
- In your incredibly sorrowful days, I cannot help but think of words to console you. I hope you know that your mother will always be a part of you. Make sure to pray for her. May God bless you.
- Mothers are the most valuable thing in our life. They are a blessing. Losing such kind of person is irreparable. Praying for you during the great loss! God bless you and comfort you.
God is always near to those who have broken hearts. It’s really hard to bear the loss of someone so dear as the mother. But know that God is with you; he loves and cares for you. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
- Sending my sincere condolences on your great loss. May Allah ease your pain and grant your mother, Jannah. Always remember that we belong to Allah, and it is Him shall we return.
Losing your mother is like you lose a very close and loyal friend who always supported you, protected you, and given the real meaning of life. Sorry for your loss!
- Not everyone gets to say that they had the world’s best mother but I’m sure that your mother was the best. Sorry for your valuable loss. I’m praying for you and your family dear!
- Your mother has a strong personality. She never thinks about failure. You are the child of her. So you have to go away with a strong mind. Take my condolence for your mother’s death!
Condolence messages for loss of father
- I am sorry for your loss. Your Dad was the pillar of our community and will be missed. Your family is in our prayers.
- Your Dad was such a nice man. It saddened us when we heard he passed on. Rest in Heaven.
- We are profoundly saddened for the loss of your father. You will be in our prayers.
- Your Dad always boasted about what a beautiful family he had. I know that you meant so much to him. Truly sad for your loss.
- I know, he will be looking out for you and your brothers always. That’s the type of guy he was.
- I worked with your Dad for over 35 years, he was a kind and honest man. Please, tell your Mom that we share her sorrow.
- Your Father has passed on, but his thoughts, hopes, and dreams live on.
- I am genuinely sorry for your loss. No condolence message can express how much your Dad meant to me and how sad I am about your loss.
- Your Dad was a fantastic man who loved everyone, we were privileged to work and golf with him.
May his memory be eternal. Your Dad truly loved his family.
- Your dad was a kind man and a true gentleman, he always put others before himself. He will undoubtedly be missed.
- My sincere condolences. Your father was a remarkable friend, and his passing was tragic. We will be praying for your family.
- I want you to know that all the people that worked with your Dad are saddened. He was indeed a delightful man, and we will miss him dearly.
- I know how proud you were of your Father. His passing must me hard on the family. We are praying for you.
- I played high school football with your Dad, many years ago. Over the years he would mention what a beautiful family he had and thanked God for that blessing. He will be missed.
- Your Dad brought much joy to all his Golf buddies. As you grieve, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
- I was saddened when I learned of your father’s death. (Name of Deceased) was a wonderful friend and co-worker.
- Your Dad was respected by all the people that worked for him. He was a true leader, and we will miss him. Condolences from everyone at the plant.